-> Re: GSBN:Still convincing my plaster sub-contractor...
     by Thangmaker@...

Date: 2 Jan 2002 23:41:22 -0600
From: Thangmaker@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Still convincing my plaster sub-contractor...

Kelly,
        I try to wait as long as possible in between coats.  I only have one
building with no cracks in it.  It was two years time in between scratch coat
and brown coat.
The size and number of cracks in the final product seems to coincide with the
curing period of each coat.

Frank Meyer

PS  Some manufactures do put lime in masonry cement but not more than 25%.