GSBN:Help Request

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello,

I am enjoying the threads on plaster, and thought I would mix it up a little
(no pun intended) and ask another type of question.  I have a client that is
up against a tough building department.  One of their concerns (according to
the owner) is that in CABO it states that plaster shall not be applied
directly to the insulation.  I cannot find such a quote in CABO, but it is
an interesting question in a regulatory context.  I have found many
references to plaster and insulation in the IBC and UBC.  Has anyone dealt
with such an issue?

Jeff Ruppert, P.E.
Odisea LLC
Ecological Building, Engineering and Design
http://www.odiseanet.com
2814 15th St.
Boulder, CO  80304
jeff@...