Re: GSBN:copyright

Well, I really wasn't any help at all - should have asked more questions
before replying, huh?  OK, I'm not going to suggest you go to law school -
try searching the Internet.  I found lots of information about US Copyright
Law and interpretations.  Suppose there is similar information for
International copyright law.

Joyce