Van: GSBN [mailto:GSBN@...]Namens Mark Piepkorn
Verzonden: zondag 27 januari 2002 21:21
Aan: GSBN
Onderwerp: Re: GSBN:copyright

         Don't have the answers for Andre, though I am interested in
knowing what they are. If anybody replies offlist, please copy me.

         Along those lines, there was a German book (I think it was German)
that came out a couple years ago - I saw somebody's copy at one of the
international meetings - and it contained a number of photos of mine,
uncredited, which the author evidently had taken off the web. I'm not upset
- but I've always wondered how I might get a copy of that book... and
better yet, if the authors might send me a free one in a goodwill gesture
of thanks for the use of the pictures. Anybody know who these folks are and
how to reach them?

At 05:40 AM 1/27/02, la-maison-en-paille.com@...:

*