RE: GSBN:copyright

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><html>

If Herbert Gruber is not on the GSBN list already, I nominate him.
He (and his wife Astrid) are indeed excellent SB and natural building
advocates.

My 2 cents re permissions:

I completelly understand Mark Piepkorn's desire to be asked for the use
of images in publication.  And to at least have a copy of the book
as minimum "compensation," as well as have images credited to
the photographer.   I'm sure this was an oversight by Herbert
in the many-faceted details of putting a book together.

As a remedy, may I suggest that Herbert send some copies of his book to
us here at TLS, with a list of recipients -- and we could take care of
distributing them here in the US.  Herbert might even wait until
after the April Euro gathering, to send them back to the states with
American Tim Owen-Kennedy, who's planning to attend, to save postage
costs.

BTW, I sent a sample "permission to photograph" form to Andre
off-list, in case anyone else wants to see it.  I will discuss some
of his questions with the publisher I'm working with for their feedback,
too.  Will report back.

regards to all,
Catherine Wanek