-> RE: GSBN:copyright
     by "Martin Oehlmann" martin.oehlmann@...
-> RE: GSBN:copyright
     by Catherine Wanek blackrange@...

Date: 28 Jan 2002 03:44:05 -0600
From: "Martin Oehlmann" martin.oehlmann@...
Subject: RE: GSBN:copyright

Hi Andre,

A legal point of view is supporting Joyce's response. The corresponding
rules in most countries of Europe are meant as a protection of privacy. I
believe your charming requests might not be neglected.

Hi Mark, all I know which is published in German brochure is "Bauen mit
Ballen", an initiative of Harald Wedig (2 pictures from Catherine Wanek /
unfortunately it does not sell as expected and would deserve a push) and a
rather complete book from Astrid and Herbert Gruber "Bauen mit Stroh".
Herbert indeed took most pictures from Internet. Actually I persume you
might like each other if you would meet in person. He is one of the fully
dedicated sb-advocates and at this moment prepares the next straw bale
gathering in Europe together with Markus Piringer. This gathering will take
place between April 4 and 7 in Austria. More on this on Herberts website:
asbn austrian strawbale network http://www.baubiologie.at His E-Mail
address:  asbn@...

Best wishes from the rainy - stormy North Sea coast at The Hague,

Martin