GSBN:Welcome to Herbert & Astrid

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
 --></style><title>Welcome to Herbert &amp;
Strawbale Network have just joined GSBN.</font>
And please share info about our growing database of strawbale
stuctures with your friends there -
http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com/</font>
http://SustainableSources.com/GSBNarchives/ .  The ID is
"straw" and the password is "bale".
I'll try to get to loading the most recent messages in to the archives
tonight.</font>
Bill Christensen for this offer.
It is a honour for me to be on the list and I will do my best to only
speak/write when I have something interesting to say. On the other
side I am happy to have more - and global - informations about
strawbale construction. I will try to spread it within our network and
on our homepage.
Best wishes,
Herbert Gruber
-------------------------------