Re: GSBN:Straw bale house plan book

Dear Chris,

You wrote a very nice response to a semi-coherent, misguided diatribe. I am glad that you have gotten to the amusement stage. FYI, I wrote a note to Joelee, after reading her posting, in which I questioned most of the points that she seemed to be trying to make. She wrote back, but didn't really clarify anything.

I've seen similar things before, as I suspect you have. Alternative movements attract more than their share of religious worshippers. Some become servants of the temple, and crusade against the unorthodox with a zeal greater than that which they unleash on any others. It is disappointing, but a seeming fact of life.

Your posting answered eloquently both the substantive and emotional points.

Best wishes,

Derek