GSBN:List of list members

Hi folks,

Joyce Coppinger suggested that list members be able to get a list of all GSBN subscribers. I agree, so I made it possible. After all, you can all email each other through the list, but you may at times want to send personal email to someone on the list who hasn't posted in a long while.

To get a list of the current subscribers (some of whom are rather quiet), send an email to the list address with "REVIEW" in the subject line. You'll get an email back with everyone's email, their name, and their general geographical location.

(if anyone wants to give more detail on their geographical location, please email me OFF LIST).

Note: in the future, be careful about using the word "review" in your subjects - it could trigger the subscriber list!

BC
billc@...

Green Homes For Sale/Lease:  http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/
Green Building Pro Directory:  http://directory.sustainablesources.com/