-> List of list members
     by billc_lists@...

Date: 5 Feb 2002 01:52:12 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: List of list members

Hi folks,

Joyce Coppinger suggested that list members be able to get a list of
all GSBN subscribers.  I agree, so I made it possible.  After all,
you can all email each other through the list, but you may at times
want to send personal email to someone on the list who hasn't posted
in a long while.

To get a list of the current subscribers (some of whom are rather
quiet), send an email to the list address with "REVIEW" in the
subject line.   You'll get an email back with everyone's email, their
name, and their general geographical location.

(if anyone wants to give more detail on their geographical location,
please email me OFF LIST).

Note:  in the future, be careful about using the word "review" in
your subjects - it could trigger the subscriber list!

BC
- --
Bill Christensen
billc@...