Re: GSBN:List of list members

At 12:20 AM 2/6/02, you wrote:
>Do you want off the moderator list?... you're
>not getting paid for this, and I actually am.

You're paid, kewl. Yeah, if it's covered, I wouldn't mind being off the moderator thing. Now that we're living in a camper in a campground (excavating for mine) and don't actually even have a phone line, I'm trying to cut back on lists and things as much as possible. (GSBN, so lightly-trafficked, is one that I kept.) As it happens, this particular campground has a modem line, so I'm taking advantage of it. But that won't always be the case.

Speaking of getting paid, I keep thinking lately that I want to send you guys some money. I don't really have any, but I keep thinking that anyway. I know that you offered the greenbuilder email address to me out of the goodness of your heart... but still. Then again, I guess I did steer TLS and NetWorks there; and BWOB bought a domain too, didn't they? So I guess I've done a little bit of something after all. Hmm.

*