-> Colorado Straw Bale Association
     by jeff@...
-> Colorado Straw Bale Association
     by jeff@...

Date: 11 Feb 2002 18:13:09 -0600
From: jeff@...
Subject: Colorado Straw Bale Association

Hello Fellow Balers,

We are happy to finally announce the creation of a straw bale association
for our beautiful state.  It is a long time coming, as we are all anxious to
meet others in our field and make contact with new folks.

All of the information for our first meeting can be found at:

http://www.odiseanet.com/SB_Assoc/SB_Assoc_Main.htm

If you have trouble with this link, go to our website, www.odiseanet.com,
and follow the link there.

This will be a meeting covering the organizational structure and who will
run it.  There will plenty of opportunities to get involved.  We need your
help!  This organization will represent us to our government and public, as
well as provide a clearinghouse for information useful to people looking at
straw bale construction as a building technique.

If you have received this post multiple times, we apologize.  We want to
make sure everyone is informed.  Thank you for your time, and we hope to see
you then.

Happy Baling,

Jeff Ruppert, P.E.
Odisea LLC
Ecological Building, Engineering and Design
http://www.odiseanet.com
2814 15th St.
Boulder, CO  80304
jeff@...