Re: GSBN:GSBN, Home Power, and more

Chris,

I'm sure you are as concerned as I am about this getting on the GSBN list
serve, and I certainly do understand how this can happen - it's happened to
me when sending email messages, too.  However, this was a unfortunate
accident on the heels of the unfortunate exchange which landed on GSBN
recently.  We need to be building support and gaining the confidence of this
group now and for the future.  They are watching us and talking to each
other about us to see how we perform and whether or not they want to rely on
us to come through with a professional publication they can buy into and
continue to support.  Please be very careful about what you write to the
group and how you approach them!

I don't want to sound like I'm preaching because that's not what I intend,
I'm not angry or upset - I am just encouraging you to be cautious and
careful in the future.

Hang in there,

Joyce