Date: 22 Feb 2002 10:12:46 -0600
From: Chris Magwood cmagwood@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:GSBN, Home Power, and more

Hello GSBN,

Oops... sorry about that! I didn't mean to post my letter to Joyce to the
list (obviously), but at least now you all have some insight into the
exciting kind of correspondence that goes on behind-the-scenes at TLS!

I'll watch the addresses more carefully in the future before I hit "Reply".

Chris

613-473-1718
www.strawhomes.ca