Re: GSBN:The hornet's nest!

Would you please share with me the reactions, suggestions, leads and ideas
you received from your "misguided" posting to GSBN last week.  It would be
helpful for me, too, to know what the advisory committee is thinking and how
they responded!!  If you could do this on a regular basis it would be
helpful to me - I need to be in the same loop as you if we are to be a team,
don't you think?  I am only trying to establish a dialogue with you as well
as with the rest of the group.  I'm glad this turned into something
positive, but encourage you to be thoughtful and cautious in your postings,
as I previously noted.

Joyce