Re: GSBN:GSBN, Home Power, and more

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><html>
or TLS out with my exasperated sounding post.  I had just
thought/hoped/dreamed that more people would see the potential value and
would spread the word more quickly, and that we would have far more
listings by now.   Or at least that *someone* besides me would
point people to the registry - several of the prominant posters on the SB
list have forwarded "where can I find an SB in xxx" type posts
that they've received a number of times, and despite my repeated answers
they don't seem to get it.
Mark P. &amp; I were constantly amazed that there seemed to be this gap
between good ideas and action -- even when it was in people's best
interest.   So this doesn't surprise me.

But we just have to be persistent, and keep publicizing it till it
reaches critical mass.

chance you could email me the text of the Leonard Jones article you
mention here?</blockquote>
On its way, along with a response from Willy Williams that had some good
comments. </font></blockquote>

Thanks -- good comments indeed!
Catherine

</x-html>