Re: GSBN:Re:DE's:Long silence, but not for lack of interest

>Hi David--
>Thanks for replying to the list -- we all appreciate the work you do and
>the levels you work on....
>
>And, these articles you propose sound very appropriate to the TLS winter
>2002 issue, which Chris and Joyce are planning to focus on  "Red Tape"  --
>the deadline for articles is Oct 1st.   Not to give you a deadline, but a
>suggested target.........:)

Hi Catherine

Thanks for the note and I've noted the non-deadline... October is
reasonably far in the future that I can imagine finding enough of those
spare moments on planes or in meetings that have bored me to more
productive distraction...

David

David Eisenberg
Director
P.O. Box 27513
Tucson, Arizona 85726-7513 USA
(520) 624-6628
(520) 798-3701 Fax
David@...
strawnet@...(direct personal e-mail)
www.dcat.net

The future is not out there in front of us, but inside us. - Joanna Macy