GSBN:1 year of Natural Home Magazine free!

(apologies for crossposts)

A special message for Green Building Professionals from Natural Home Magazine:

Dear Sustainable Design Professional,

We would like to offer you a free one-year subscription to Natural Home magazine.

Here's why:

* It's an easy way for you to help educate your clients about earth-friendly architecture and design.

* It's a persuasive, credible source of information on the eco-smart, energy-saving technologies you believe in.

* It's a way for you to help your clients learn more about the ins and outs of green building so that their plans, and yours, can become reality.

What's the catch?

None. As a relatively new magazine doing groundbreaking work in the general consumer market, it's important for us to reach as many people as possible--people in a position of influence, people who share our vision.

As our Professional Partner, you'll receive a year's worth of handsome, information-packed issues--six in all. You will not be billed for them, ever. You will, however, receive renewal reminders as your free year comes to a close. Whether you renew or not will be strictly up to you.

Company:
Name:
Title:
Mailing Address:
City, State, Zip Code:
Phone:
Fax:
E-mail:
Website:
Areas of particular interest:
Description of business focus:

Note: Please feel free to forward this offer to any of your colleagues--architects, designers, and builders who would qualify for this program.
Enjoy!

Barbara Naslund
Marketing & Sales Coordinator
Natural Home Magazine