Date: 1 Mar 2002 11:14:27 -0600
From: "Rob Tom" rw_tom@...
Subject: Making the Monthly Help File even more helpful

Someone or something wrote:

>To correspond directly with a person, write to >billc@...

Dearest Wild Bill-bob;

I was just sitting here with my computer and felt a sudden urge to
correspond with a person so when your offer came up...

Crazy weather we're having eh ? How's the wife and kids ?
And how about those Canadian PuckHeads at Salt Lake ?

Okay, enough chit-chat.

I know that there's a GSBN List archives and I know where it is but I'll be
danged if'n I can remember the password which is necessary to allow one
access the archives. (One too many puckshots to the head in my youth ?)

I suspect that there may be others who are in my situation so I thought that
it might be useful to make mention of the existence of/the location of/the
password to the List archives in the "Monthly Help File".

You theen ?

  --- * ---
Robert W. Tom
Kanata, Ontario, Canada