Date: 2 Mar 2002 11:00:16 -0600
From: billc_lists@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Making the Monthly Help File even more helpful

The inimitable Rob Tom wrote:

>I know that there's a GSBN List archives and I know where it is but
>I'll be danged if'n I can remember the password which is necessary
>to allow one access the archives. (One too many puckshots to the
>head in my youth ?)
>
>I suspect that there may be others who are in my situation so I
>thought that it might be useful to make mention of the existence
>of/the location of/the password to the List archives in the "Monthly
>Help File".

Good suggestion

Done.

The monthly Help file that goes out to *subscribers* will now include
a line telling you that

Archives of the discussion can be found at
http://SustainableSources.com/GSBNarchives/ .  The ID = "straw" and the
password = "bale".

(the help file that goes out to spammers and other curious hangers-on
does not include these details, of course).

BC
- --
Bill Christensen
billc@...