Date: 29 Mar 2002 06:18:19 -0600
From: "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...
Subject: Getting Paul Lacinski reconnected to GSBN

We discovered recently that Paul Lacinski was not connected as a member of
the GSBN list as he had been in the past, so we're now getting him back
online with GSBN.

Paul, would you please send a short bio with contact information to get us
updated about you and your work.  Thanks!

If any other members have not sent in a short bio since the last request or
at the time you were added to GSBN, would you please do so.  Just trying to
get everyone acquainted or reacquainted.

Joyce Coppinger
jc1050*@alltel.net

I've been reviewing the GSBN list and, not seeing Nehemiah Stone and John
Swearingen on the list, I'd like to nominate them as members.

Joyce Coppinger
jc10508@...