Re: GSBN: Paul and Nehemiah

Before you add Paul to the list, please check with to see if he wants us to
use this email address:  paul@...Mark Piepkorn
said he might not want it made public - but he may say OK for GSBN.

Nehemiah Stone's email address is:  stoneandstraw@...He may be
out working on a project somewhere.  You might try sending him a reminder!

Thanks, Bill, for all your hard work and assistance!

Joyce