-> Nomination
     by "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...

Date: 4 Apr 2002 11:57:38 -0600
From: "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...
Subject: Nomination

In reviewing the GSBN member list, there seemed to be some regions having
several members and others having only one or two.  I recently learned that
Bruce Glenn, terra Sol Design & Building, formerly in Colorado, recently
relocated to Port Townsend, Washington.  Bruce has indicated an interest in
being added to the GSBN list, so I'd like to nominate him for your
consideration!

Joyce Coppinger
jc10508@...