GSBN:Re: Strawbale house

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><html>
Hi Vivian,
Here is a list of local New Mexico straw-bale resources for you:
Brian Lockhart, Architect
505-582-4241

Paula Baker-Laport, Architect
505-989-1814

Cadmon Whitty
construction
505-345-4843

All the features that you mentioned are possible and a good match with
straw-bale. Good luck!

Kelly Lerner