-> GSBN,TLS
     by "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...

Date: 15 Apr 2002 21:34:39 -0500
From: "Joyce Coppinger" jc10508@...
Subject: GSBN,TLS

Hold on there, Chris Stafford, and other GSBN members.  In response to
recent postings from Matts and Mark, and me, we're going to draft up a
description of some possible changes -- to reflect what the original purpose
was and broaden the links to help us continue to communicate now and in the
future.  So, what we could benefit from as we work on the draft is any input
from those who would like to contribute their thoughts.

Joyce Coppinger
jc10508@...