-> Re SB International SB Conference 2002
     by Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...

Date: 19 Apr 2002 06:24:15 -0500
From: Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...
Subject: Re SB International SB Conference 2002

G ' day Balers Around the World

AUSBALE (the Australian Straw Bale Building Association  and
the ISBBC 2002 (the International Straw bale Building
Conference 2002) are now officialy launched and I copy here
the web site:

http://www.csu.edu.au/special/strawbale

Let me know what you think, better still book in!!!

Those of you who want to present papers we have tried to
cover all aspects that we need to discuss and promote
through the conference.  We will have a detailed programme
soon and this will be published as it comes to hand.

Looking forward to meeting you all Down Under in December
2002.

Kind regards The Straw Wolf
http://strawbale.archinet.com.au
61 2 6927 6027