Re: GSBN:Mortgage and Insurance

Hi, Bill,

Thanks for your efforts in putting the insurance and mortgage lists
together.  TLS #40 will be on "Red Tape" - codes and other aspects of
putting a project together, including insurance and mortgage lending.  We'll
include this information - and if you have updates, please send them along -
and add another explanation of what the registry can do for the sb
community, encouraging everyone to add their projects to the list.

If you want to submit text for this explanation and word of encouragement,
please feel free to do so.

Sending a big pat on the back your way for all your work!

Joyce Coppinger
jc10508@...