RE: GSBN:Mortgage and Insurance

Bill,

This was a topic at the most recent CASBA meeting, and the best we could
tell people was that John Swearingen's inquiries/survey resulted in a
feeling that "there wasn't any problem."  Then, some attendees declared
that there still was for them.
Thank you so much for doing this.  This helps with what I suspect is one of
the bigger market barriers that straw bale construction faces.  I know that
the mortgage was for me.

Thanks again!
Nehemiah Stone

---  Nehemiah Stone