RE: GSBN:Mortgage and Insurance

Thanks for the info. One of the discussions we had locally several years ago was the importance of educating the real estate industry about SB - we talked about getting out to appraisers, bankers, etc. Never followed through -- but a good investment for anyone interested in long term support and ease of building sb.

A packet of technical and beauty (Steens book) would be advisable - ore presentations to the groups of assessors, appraisers, lending officers etc.

David Bainbridge
Environmental Studies Coordinator
GLS Department
Alliant International University
10455 Pomerado Road
San Diego, CA 92131

Fax (858) 635-4730
Ph (858) 635-4616

International Design Magazine Top 40, 2001.

http://academic.alliant.edu/bainbridge/
http://www.ecocomposite.org/
http://www.sci.sdsu.edu/SERG/index.html
http://www.sustainableenergy.org/resources/technologies/solar_passive.htm
"The saddest thing about any man is that he be ignorant, and the most exciting thing is that he knows." Alfred the Great, 9th Century