GSBN:Nomination proposal

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear GSBNers,

 After having had the pleasure of speaking with our list-master Bill Christiansen up close and personal in Austin recently, I have the following thoughts to share.

 It seems as if the silent majority favors continuing the GSBN, at least for the time being, as a combination of organizational networking tool, resource for The Last Straw and "high-level thinktank".  Eventually, should nominations primarily related to the thinktank function grow the list to an cumbersome level, we may want to split this function off, but until then, it's business as usual.

 So, Judy and I would like to propose that we issue an invitation to join the list to Cedar Rose Guelberth.  Among other things, she owns the Building For Health Materials Center, located in Carbondale, Colorado, USofA.  It is a respected supplier of "healthy, environmentally sound building materials" (www.buildingforhealth.com).  She also runs CRG Design - Design for Living, and has been involved in all aspects of straw-bale design and construction.  Lately she has focused her attention on "natural plasters" and has a book on the subject, co-authored by Dan Chiras, coming out soon.

 What say you all?

 All best wishes!  Hoping to see many of you in Australia next December!

 Matts Myhrman / Judy Knox                        mattsmyhrman@...
 Out On  Bale, (un) Ltd.
 2509 N. Campbell Ave., #292                       judyknox42@...
 Tucson, AZ  85719