-> Nomination proposal
     by MattsMyhrman@...
-> Re: GSBN:Nomination proposal
     by billc_lists@...

Date: 22 May 2002 18:47:04 -0500
From: MattsMyhrman@...
Subject: Nomination proposal

Dear GSBNers,

After having had the pleasure of speaking with our list-master Bill
Christiansen up close and personal in Austin recently, I have the following
thoughts to share.

It seems as if the silent majority favors continuing the GSBN, at least for
the time being, as a combination of organizational networking tool, resource
for The Last Straw and "high-level thinktank".  Eventually, should
nominations primarily related to the thinktank function grow the list to an
cumbersome level, we may want to split this function off, but until then,
it's business as usual.

So, Judy and I would like to propose that we issue an invitation to join the
list to Cedar Rose Guelberth.  Among other things, she owns the Building For
Health Materials Center, located in Carbondale, Colorado, USofA.  It is a
respected supplier of "healthy, environmentally sound building materials"
(www.buildingforhealth.com).  She also runs CRG Design - Design for Living,
and has been involved in all aspects of straw-bale design and construction.
Lately she has focused her attention on "natural plasters" and has a book on
the subject, co-authored by Dan Chiras, coming out soon.

What say you all?

All best wishes!  Hoping to see many of you in Australia next December!

Matts Myhrman / Judy Knox                        mattsmyhrman@...
Out On  Bale, (un) Ltd.
2509 N. Campbell Ave., #292                       judyknox42@...
Tucson, AZ  85719
Office message phone  (520) 622-6896

There may be important message content

- --part1_a1.27b0d5d7.2a1d8746_boundary

<<<<<< See above "Message Body" >>>>>>

- --part1_a1.27b0d5d7.2a1d8746_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear GSBNers,

[...]

 </FONT></HTML>

- --part1_a1.27b0d5d7.2a1d8746_boundary--

>So, Judy and I would like to propose that we issue an invitation to
>join the list to Cedar Rose Guelberth.

Most definitely.

>What say you all?

"why didn't I think of nominating her?"

Anyone have her email address handy?
- --
Bill Christensen
billc@...

Green Homes For Sale/Lease:  http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/
Green Building Pro Directory:  http://directory.sustainablesources.com/
Sustainable Bldg Calendar:  http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/
Sustainable Bldg Bookstore: http://SustainableSources.com/bookstore
International Strawbale Registry: http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com

There may be important message content

<<<<<< See above "Message Body" >>>>>>

to propose that we issue an invitation to join the list to Cedar Rose
Guelberth.</font></blockquote>

Most definitely.

all?</font></blockquote>