-> Re:  Re: GSBN:Nomination proposal
     by Strawnet@...
-> Re: South Africa-Contacts Needed
     by Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...

Date: 23 May 2002 01:13:36 -0500
From: Strawnet@...
Subject: Re:  Re: GSBN:Nomination proposal

>>So, Judy and I would like to propose that we issue an invitation to
>>join the list to Cedar Rose Guelberth.
>
>Most definitely.
>
>>What say you all?
>
>"why didn't I think of nominating her?"
>
>Anyone have her email address handy?
>--
>Bill Christensen

I second and third the nomination of Cedar Rose!  And her e-mail is:
crose@...

David Eisenberg

David Eisenberg
Director
P.O. Box 27513
Tucson, Arizona 85726-7513 USA
(520) 624-6628
(520) 798-3701 Fax
David@...
strawnet@...(direct personal e-mail)
www.dcat.net

"When I despair, I remember that all through history
the ways of truth and love have always won. There have
been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can
seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it ... Always."    --  Mohatma Gandhi