Re: GSBN:Nomination proposal

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><html>
propose that we issue an invitation to join the list to Cedar Rose
Guelberth.  Among other things, she owns the Building For Health
Materials Center, located in Carbondale, Colorado, USofA.  It is a
respected supplier of "healthy, environmentally sound building
materials"
She also runs CRG Design - Design for Living, and has been involved in
all aspects of straw-bale design and construction.  Lately she has
focused her attention on "natural plasters" and has a book on
the subject, co-authored by Dan Chiras, coming out soon. </blockquote>

I agree -- Cedar Rose should be on this list.    However,
Cedar does not spend a lot of time online -- so if you really want to get
ahold of her -- call or fax.   She is a great resource for any
eco-groovy product you might be looking for -- visit her website (above)
for a cornucopia of options.

Regards,
Catherine Wanek

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not

fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not

spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the

genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of

life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity

hanging on a cross of iron.
--President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953 speech

</x-html>