-> Re: GSBN:Nomination proposal
     by Catherine Wanek blackrange@...
-> Fwd: Afghanistan Day Straw Bale Project on the D.C.Mall
     by Catherine Wanek blackrange@...

Date: 25 May 2002 15:47:02 -0500
From: Catherine Wanek blackrange@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Nomination proposal

At 07:44 PM 5/22/02 -0400, Matts wrote:
>........Judy and I would like to propose that we issue an invitation to
>join the list to Cedar Rose Guelberth.  Among other things, she owns the
>Building For Health Materials Center, located in Carbondale, Colorado,
>USofA.  It is a respected supplier of "healthy, environmentally sound
>building materials" (www.buildingforhealth.com).  She also runs CRG Design
>- Design for Living, and has been involved in all aspects of straw-bale
>design and construction.  Lately she has focused her attention on "natural
>plasters" and has a book on the subject, co-authored by Dan Chiras, coming
>out soon.

I agree -- Cedar Rose should be on this list.    However, Cedar does not
spend a lot of time online -- so if you really want to get ahold of her --
call or fax.   She is a great resource for any eco-groovy product you might
be looking for -- visit her website (above) for a cornucopia of options.

Regards,
Catherine Wanek

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not
spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the
genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of
life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity
hanging on a cross of iron.
- --President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953 speech

There may be important message content

- --=====================_18819975==_.ALT

<<<<<< See above "Message Body" >>>>>>

(<a href="http://www.buildingforhealth.com/";
eudora="autourl">www.</a>buildingforhealth<a
href="http://www.buildingforhealth.com/"; eudora="autourl">.com</a>).
She also runs CRG Design - Design for Living, and has been involved in
all aspects of straw-bale design and construction.  Lately she has
focused her attention on "natural plasters" and has a book on
the subject, co-authored by Dan Chiras, coming out soon. </blockquote>