Re: GSBN:Nomination proposal

Title: Re: GSBN:Nomination proposal
YES. Nehemiah
----- Original Message -----
To: GSBN
Sent: 5/22/2002 9:20:00 PM
Subject: Re: GSBN:Nomination proposal
So, Judy and I would like to propose that we issue an invitation to join the list to Cedar Rose Guelberth.
Most definitely.
What say you all?
"why didn't I think of nominating her?" Anyone have her email address handy? -- Bill Christensen billc@...Green Homes For Sale/Lease: http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/ Green Building Pro Directory: http://directory.sustainablesources.com/ Sustainable Bldg Calendar: http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/ Sustainable Bldg Bookstore: http://SustainableSources.com/bookstore International Strawbale Registry: http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com

--- Nehemiah Stone --- stoneandstraw@... --- (916) 663-3236 PO Box 324 Loomis, CA 95650