Re: GSBN:Request to join GSBN

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 6/26/2002 9:50:30 AM US Mountain Standard Time, Strawnet@...:

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">
Re: Tera Berland, I'm much less certain - does anyone in the group know
this person? Marketing research would appear to be the reseach specialty,
which might be useful, but I'm wondering if this is the place to learn
more about the sb industry in pursuit of future research projects? I know
Bruce's eyes probably widened at the mention of the utilization of
coal-combustion by products...but I notice no one else has yet commented
on Tera's request...

David Eisenberg

</BLOCKQUOTE>

Judy Knox here again...I had meant to mention Tera's nomination in my earlier e-mail voting for Buddy.  I would add to David's comments that I think it would be premature to have her join the GSBN.  Let those GSBN members that are interested in collaborating with her do so...and, if in the future, she seems to be a contributing member of the global straw-bale community, invite her to join.
Judy Knox  and Matts Myhrman
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, AZ  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do little."  Edmund Burke</FONT></HTML>

</x-html>