Re: GSBN:Request to join GSBN

Hi Folks,

I just got two requests to join the list today, one from Buddy Williams buddy@... (the name's not familiar to me, so I requested more info from him) and the one below from Tera Berland. I'll forward whatever I get back from Buddy to the list, unless someone specifically invited him.

Let me know what you think.

Ok, Buddy's in.

I'll wait on Tera for a day or three, to see if there are any other comments. If not, I'll send her a nice email explaining what's up, and encourage her to get involved in TLS and other projects.

billc@...

Green Homes For Sale/Lease:  http://SustainableSources.com/realestate/
Green Building Pro Directory:  http://directory.sustainablesources.com/
Sustainable Bldg Calendar:  http://SustainableSources.com/calendar/