From: GSBN [mailto:GSBN@...]On Behalf Of Martin
Oehlmann
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 4:54 AM
To: GSBN
Subject: GSBN:McDonough

Hi,

Contributing to a symposium on renewable energies at the Floriade (Sept. 20,
02), Anke van Hal suggested to introduce a high tec straw-clay method,
developed by McDonough. He seems to be an American architect, lecturer etc.
Unfortunately I have no clue about his findings, whether there seems to be
some break through or new invention or not...

Any news about Mr. McDonough?

Best wishes,

Martin Oehlmann