Date: 5 Jul 2002 03:54:38 -0500
From: "Martin Oehlmann" martin.oehlmann@...
Subject: McDonough

Hi,

Contributing to a symposium on renewable energies at the Floriade (Sept. 20,
02), Anke van Hal suggested to introduce a high tec straw-clay method,
developed by McDonough. He seems to be an American architect, lecturer etc.
Unfortunately I have no clue about his findings, whether there seems to be
some break through or new invention or not...

Any news about Mr. McDonough?

Best wishes,

Martin Oehlmann

Could he have meant William McDonough?  I would have thought he is a little
bit on the high tech side of the eco movement.
http://www.mcdonough.com/index.html
John Straube
Dept of Civil Engineering and School of Architecture
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1 CANADA
http://www.civil.uwaterloo.ca/BEG