-> Pure Plant Oil Fuel gets EUropean Parlamentarial Support
     by "Lars Keller" larskeller@...
-> RE: GSBN:McDonough
     by "Martin Oehlmann" martin.oehlmann@...

Date: 6 Jul 2002 06:14:01 -0500
From: "Lars Keller" larskeller@...
Subject: Pure Plant Oil Fuel gets EUropean Parlamentarial Support

[I admit that this link about the EUropean Parlament supporting the use of
pure plant oils (as opposed to chemically modified vegetable/mineral oils) as
a fuel for transport doesnt really belong to this list.
Really good stories oughta travel far though.
If nothing else - then there's a drawing of one of strawbales' shortcomings...

Best Regards
Lars Keller]

http://www.folkecenter.dk/plant-oil/PPOnews_04072002.htm

~~~