Re: GSBN:SB Homes Construction in Year

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 7/8/2002 5:28:14 PM US Mountain Standard Time, jc10508@...:

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Subj:<B>GSBN:SB Homes Construction in Year </B>
Date:7/8/2002 5:28:14 PM US Mountain Standard Time
From:<A HREF="mailto:jc10508@alltel.net";>jc10508@...
To:<A HREF="mailto:GSBN@...";>GSBN@...
<I>Sent from the Internet </I>

Received an inquiry which you may be able to help answer:

Does anyone have a count or estimate of the number of straw bale homes
constructed in the USA in a year?

This is statistical data for grant application.  Deadline for submission is
end of this week.

Joyce Coppinger
jc10508@...

</BLOCKQUOTE>

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Joyce,
We (Matts and I) do not have a clue, and have not had for a number of years now...it gets harder to even begin to guess as the years go by, and more and more people in more and more regions build with straw bales.  Ah, those days when we knew nearly every strawbale house in the country and beyond!  Actually, it is a sign of straw-bale's success that we do not have a clue.
Judy and Matts (on the road...now in Crow Agency, Montana, where one more straw bale will be built this coming week.) </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
Judy Knox  and Matts Myhrman
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, AZ  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do little."  Edmund Burke</FONT></HTML>

</x-html>