-> Re: GSBN:SB Homes Construction in Year
     by Judyknox42@...

Date: 11 Jul 2002 18:11:10 -0500
From: Judyknox42@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:SB Homes Construction in Year

In a message dated 7/8/2002 5:28:14 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jc10508@...:

HREF="mailto:GSBN@...";>GSBN@...
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Received an inquiry which you may be able to help answer:
>
> Does anyone have a count or estimate of the number of straw bale homes
> constructed in the USA in a year?
>
> This is statistical data for grant application.  Deadline for submission is
> end of this week.
>
> Joyce Coppinger
> jc10508@...

Joyce,
We (Matts and I) do not have a clue, and have not had for a number of years
now...it gets harder to even begin to guess as the years go by, and more and
more people in more and more regions build with straw bales.  Ah, those days
when we knew nearly every strawbale house in the country and beyond!
Actually, it is a sign of straw-bale's success that we do not have a clue.
Judy and Matts (on the road...now in Crow Agency, Montana, where one more
straw bale will be built this coming week.)
Judy Knox  and Matts Myhrman
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, AZ  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could
do little."  Edmund Burke

There may be important message content

- --part1_6c.1efedf06.2a5f691b_boundary

<<<<<< See above "Message Body" >>>>>>

- --part1_6c.1efedf06.2a5f691b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 7/8/2002
5:28:14 PM US Mountain Standard Time, jc10508@...:

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Subj:<B>GSBN:SB Homes Construction in
Year </B>
Received an inquiry which you may be able to help answer:

Does anyone have a count or estimate of the number of straw bale homes
constructed in the USA in a year?

This is statistical data for grant application.  Deadline for submission
is
end of this week.

Joyce Coppinger
jc10508@...

- ----
- ----

</BLOCKQUOTE>

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3
FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Joyce,
We (Matts and I) do not have a clue, and have not had for a number of years
now...it gets harder to even begin to guess as the years go by, and more and
more people in more and more regions build with straw bales.  Ah, those
days when we knew nearly every strawbale house in the country and
beyond!  Actually, it is a sign of straw-bale's success that we do not
have a clue.
Judy and Matts (on the road...now in Crow Agency, Montana, where one more
straw bale will be built this coming week.) </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000"
style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial"
LANG="0">
Judy Knox  and Matts Myhrman
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, AZ  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could
do little."  Edmund Burke</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_6c.1efedf06.2a5f691b_boundary--