-> RE: GSBN:SB Homes Construction in Year
     by "Murray, Sue" Sue.Murray@...

Date: 12 Jul 2002 06:55:04 -0500
From: "Murray, Sue" Sue.Murray@...
Subject: RE: GSBN:SB Homes Construction in Year

Good Morning...

Maybe the best way to get half a picture of how many SB homes are being
built a year would be to look through the info that has been registered on
the new International Straw Bale Registry (
http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com/ <http://sbregistry.sustainablesources.com/> ).
I'm sure it's not complete, since it is so new, but there are quite a few
entries and some that I saw included the date that the house/building
project took place.  That is probably the best collection of info on
specific SB building projects out there.

Sue Murray
SBAT