-> Re: GSBN:straw bale construction in Thailand
     by Judyknox42@...

Date: 4 Aug 2002 03:04:31 -0500
From: Judyknox42@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:straw bale construction in Thailand

Hello Lars,
Have your friends contact an amazing young woman, Janell Kapoor, who is
involved with cob/straw/clay building in Thailand.  janell@...
We send our love to you...think of you and use your name in vain often!
Judy and Matts

Judy Knox  and Matts Myhrman
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, AZ  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could
do little."  Edmund Burke