Date: 30 Aug 2002 10:18:07 -0500
From: Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...
Subject: Re: Mama Amelia's Strawphanage

G ' day Balers

Things are hotting up in more ways than one, apart from the
drought that we are going through, the ISBBC 2002 is up and
running.  One of the goals of the committee is to conduct a
design competition for Mama Amelia's Strawphanage.  Jolien
van de Maden from The Netherlands will have put together by
the end of next week or so the parameters for the
strawphanage.

We had an email from a lady in Honeoye Falls NY USA called
Mary Golden who wanted to know if she could enter the design
comp. although she is unable to get down under for the ISBBC
2002.  I think that that is a good idea and we should open
it to anyone in the world, what say you guys?

FYI  Mama Amelia's web site is now in English as well as
German.

http://www.amelia.de/english/index.html

Read the newspaper articles and see what you think.  Can we
make this happen for Mama Amelia and her orphans?  I think
so but we need your input.

We have an E-task force for ISBBC 2002 and if anyone wants
to lend a hand let me know.

Kind regards The Straw Wolf
http://strawbale.archinet.com.au
61 2 6927 6027