Re: GSBN:(OT)David vs Goliath: CertainTeed trademark?

Hi, Bill,

I just opened your email tonight and did send a response - definitely in
your favor.  I hope it's sent in time and will help!

Good Luck!  Keep us posted and let us know how things turn out.

Joyce

on 8/29/02 1:27 AM, billc_lists@...
billc_lists@...: