Re: GSBN:(OT)David vs Goliath: CertainTeed trademark?

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0" charset=""><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear Bill and Jeannine,
I wrote our reponse to CertainTeed's groundless position, and then read David's response...he had said everything we wanted to say, only better.
Judy and Matts

In a message dated 8/30/2002 1:32:08 PM US Mountain Standard Time, Strawnet@...:

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">aside from the patently (pun intended) ridiculous position taken by
CertainTeed, this is not a product for sale, but a title of a section of
a website. And of course it is just common english usage in that regard
as well. They have no right to keep you from writing ordinary english
descriptions of categories of information on your website - not even
saying "building solutions" by itself as a page heading or section title
of your website.

David
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Judy Knox  and Matts Myhrman
1037 E. Linden St.
Tucson, AZ  85719
520-622-6896
judyknox42@...
mattsmyhrman@...

"Nobody ever made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do little."  Edmund Burke</FONT></HTML>

</x-html>