-> Re SB Columbia Request
     by Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...
-> Re: GSBN:RE SB request from Columbia
     by Catherine Wanek CatherineW@...

Date: 5 Sep 2002 07:18:33 -0500
From: Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...
Subject: Re SB Columbia Request

G ' day Again Team

Could some one again please help Diana much appreciated?

Kind regards The Straw Wolf.
hhtp://strawbale.archinet.com.au
61 2 6927 6027
ISBBC 2002: http://www.csu.edu.au/special/strawbale

Diana best bet for you to get some books on straw bale
building some have very good illustrations for your needs.
Also I highly recommend that you subscribe to the Last Straw
Magazine and that reminds me that I have forgotten to send
in my sub must do it tomorrow.  TSW.

"       TO COLOMBIA