Date: 12 Sep 2002 02:29:22 -0500
From: Huff 'n' Puff Constructions huffnpuff@...
Subject: Re SB enquiry from Natu Patel

G ' Day Balers

Would those of you who are able to please respond to Natu
with the information that he needs.  We must have a FAQ list
by now of all the resources available in books and where to
get them.  Charmaine can you help?  We are flat strap at the
moment and would love to slow down but that is impossible at
the moment.

Kind regards The Straw Wolf
http://strawbale.archinet.com.au
61 2 6927 6027