-> Borax and termites
     by "Coralie & Andre de Bouter" m.ep@...
-> Re: GSBN:Borax and termites
     by Athena & Bill Steen absteen@...

Date: 13 Sep 2002 07:52:30 -0500
From: "Coralie & Andre de Bouter" m.ep@...
Subject: Borax and termites

Hello baleheads,

I'm part of a French mailing list where the subject is 'termites' with wood.
I suggested that Borax might be a possible solution but there seems to be no
french data available, and since the French still have a problem with
English (long story, ended with Jeanne d'Arc) they don't seem to want to
start their research in English. So I do it for them, since I feel that they
'should know' as termites are very present in France.

Any of you have any leads for me, official statements from Borax making
companies (like the presentation some of us saw at BETEC in Santa Fe last
year) or better yet, first hand experiences?

Do you mind if I use this forum for these type of questions every now and
then?

Warm Greetings,
Andre

www.la-maison-en-paille.com